Part of a series of Top 10 Closing the Sale Mobile Marketing Strategies
Top 10 ‘Closing the Sale’ Mobile Marketing Strategies
In this Chapter
- The next Top 10 list focuses on strategies that will move prospects through the sales cycle:
- B1. Cause Marketing
- B2. Mobile Community Review and Comparison Shopping Marketing
- B3. Mobile Trial Marketing
- B4. Mobile Clicks and Bricks Marketing
- B5. Mobile Loyalty Marketing
- B6. Hyperlocal Marketing (Location-Based Marketing)
- B7. Check‑In Social Media Marketing
- B8. Gamification Marketing
- B9. Augmented Reality Merchandising, and
- B10. Customer Service App Marketing.
A s you can see, there is a wide range of strategies that companies can consider to help close the sale. The key is determining which ones make most sense for your organization. Retailers, auto dealers, banks, the service industry (e.g., realtors, hotels and restaurants), the travel industry and several other industries are implementing a variety of mobile marketing tactics to move prospects through the sales cycle to a purchase decision. Options for achieving this objective include mobile apps, custom landing pages, micro-sites, store locators and click-to-call options to talk to someone on the phone.
This increases the likelihood of moving prospects through the sales cycle and closing the sale – in the app, mobile browser, with a call centre agent or in a real‑world location.[i] Organizations should capitalize on the wide range of call to actions that are possible from a mobile phone. Let’s view a visual representation of all ten ‘closing the sale’ options, followed by a review of each strategy in detail including a world tour of examples.
( Click on the images to view )
Figure 44: Top 10 ‘Closing the Sale’ Mobile Marketing Strategies
There are several effective mobile strategies that you can consider to move prospects through the sales cycle and close the sale.
[i] “Mobile campaigns with store locator grow 47pc month-to-month: study.” Mobile Marketer. January 12, 2012. Accessed November 4, 2012. http://www.mobilemarketer.com/cms/news/research/11877.html.